This webpage is being updated structurally; updates are expected to be completed before the beginning of the Fall 2020 term.
All information shown on this page is correct and accurately reflects the current policies and practices of the Department of Anthropology.
Who to contact
- Current majors see the director of undergraduate studies (DUS) for course advising in November and April. Cognates can be approved during course advising.
- Junior concentrators and sophomores who have declared Anthropology may seek approval for summer undergraduate internship milestone credit. See the department's webpage for information.
- Juniors considering a change of concentration (into or out of Anthropology) see the DUS.
- Sophomores and first-year students considering majoring in Anthropology see the DUS or the undergraduate administrator (Undergrad Admin).
- Students in any class or major seeking approval of anthropology courses taken outside Princeton for transfer credit see the DUS or the Undergrad Admin.
- All students are welcome to talk to the DUS or any other faculty member in the department about anthropology. The Undergrad Admin is always happy to answer "how to" questions as well as help students find the right place to get answers.
See DUS and Admin contact information on this page.
- Blackboard for Anthropology Concentrators
- Careers in Anthropology
- Guide to Independent Work in Anthropology
- IRB | Protection of Human Subjects
- Junior Paper Titles
- Princeton University Library | Anthropology Libguide
- Princeton University Library | Anthropology Databases
- SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)
- Senior Thesis Titles and Prizes
- University travel policy | Submit a travel request in CONCUR (Be sure to choose the applicable tab for domestic or international travel.)