Who to contact
- Current majors see the director of undergraduate studies (DUS) for course advising in November and April. Cognates can be approved during course advising. Junior concentrators and sophomores who have declared Anthropology may seek approval for summer undergraduate internship milestone credit.
- Juniors considering a change of concentration (into or out of Anthropology) see the DUS.
- Sophomores and first-year students considering majoring in Anthropology see the DUS or the undergraduate administrator (Undergrad Admin).
- Students in any class or major seeking approval of anthropology courses taken outside Princeton for transfer credit or considering studying abroad, see the DUS or the Undergrad Admin.
- All students are welcome to talk to the DUS or any other faculty member in the department about anthropology. The Undergrad Admin is always happy to answer "how to" questions as well as help students find the right place to get answers.
See DUS and Admin contact information on this page.
- Canvas for Anthropology Concentrators
- Careers in Anthropology
- Guide to Independent Work in Anthropology
- IRB | Protection of Human Subjects
- Junior Paper Titles
- Princeton University Library | Anthropology Libguide
- Princeton University Library | Anthropology Databases
- SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)
- Senior Thesis Titles and Prizes
- Dataspace archive of Princeton University Senior Theses
- Study Abroad
- University travel policy | Submit a travel request in CONCUR (Be sure to choose the applicable tab for domestic or international travel.)
Students seeking ANT credit for course taken at another institution
See instructions here.