Who to contact
- Current majors see the departmental representative (Dep Rep) for course advising in November and April. Cognates can be approved during course advising.
- Juniors considering a change of concentration (into or out of Anthropology) see the Dep Rep.
- Sophomores and freshmen considering majoring in Anthropology see the Dep Rep or the undergraduate administrator (Undergrad Admin).
- Students in any class or major seeking approval of anthropology courses taken outside Princeton for transfer credit see the Dep Rep or Undergrad Admin.
- All students are welcome to talk to the Dep Rep or any other faculty member in the department about anthropology. The Undergrad Admin is always happy to answer "how to" questions as well as help students find the right place to get answers.
See Dep Rep and Admin contact information on this page.
- Blackboard for Anthropology Concentrators
- Careers in Anthropology
- Departmental Course Requirements before Spring 2014
- Guide to Independent Work in Anthropology
- IRB / Protection of Human Subjects
- Junior Paper Titles
- Princeton University Library / Anthropology
- SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)
- Senior Thesis Titles and Prizes
- University travel policy / Submit a travel request in CONCUR (Be sure to choose the applicable tab for domestic or international travel.)