Several friends of Gwen, Bridget, Caijsa, Dana, George, Jenny, Nina, and Rachel, wanted to make sure that there is a space for her wide-ranging group of friends, loved ones, and supporters to come together to remember and celebrate the amazingness that was Gwen Gordon.
They will be hosting a virtual memorial service in honor of Gwen. Below are key details. Please feel free to forward this invite to other persons that you think would want to attend:
- When: Tuesday, January 18th, at 8-10pm EST.
- Where: You can join the service using this link: https://upenn.zoom.us/j/91095369057
- Who: Anyone who cared about Gwen from any part of her life. Feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think would like to attend.
If you would like to share photos that can be included in a slide show during the virtual memorial service, please upload them using the following link, ideally by January 14th: https://www.dropbox.com/request/aPBlbLYO1XcmUwOtq8TH
If you are looking for more opportunities to honor, celebrate, or learn more about Gwen’s life, below is additional information.
- Obituary: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/inquirer/name/gwendolyn-gordon-obituary?id=32072774
- Charitable donations in Gwen's memory may be made to: the Children's Defense Fund, the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the Trevor Project, Habitat for Humanity, or the Southern Poverty Law Center.