Whom do I see for advising in Anthropology?
- Senior majors see the Departmental Representative for departmental and course advising in November.
- Junior majors see the Associate Departmental Representative for departmental and course advising in November and April.
- All majors see the Departmental Representative for cognate approval.
- Juniors considering a change of concentration (into or out of Anthropology) see the Departmental Representative.
- Sophomores (and freshmen) considering majoring in or ready to declare Anthropology see the Departmental Representative in April and at other times as needed.
- Students in any class or major seeking approval of anthropology courses taken outside Princeton for transfer credit see the Departmental Representative.
- All students are welcome to talk to the Departmental Representative, Associate Departmental Representative and any other faculty member in the department about anthropology. The Undergraduate Administrator is always happy to answer "how to" questions as well as help students find the right place to get answers.
- Blackboard for Anthropology Concentrators
- Careers in Anthropology
- Departmental Course Requirements before Spring 2014
- IRB / Protection of Human Subjects
- Junior Paper Titles
- Princeton University Library / Anthropology
- SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)
- Senior Thesis Titles and Prizes
- University travel policy / Submit a travel request in CONCUR (Be sure to choose the applicable tab for domestic or international travel.)